Vibra can now take short stay patients with chronic conditions and admit patients directly from Emergency Room, physician offices and SNF facilities.
We can defeat readmissions and manage chronic care patients.
Our inpatient services are designed to treat medical complexities and enhance the patient’s functional levels.
Vibra Hospital of San Diego provides the following:
- 110 Bed General Acute Care Licensed Hospital
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Opened in 2012
- High Acuity Unit/Cardiac Monitored Beds
- Daily Physician Visits
- On-Site Night and 24 Hour Weekend Physician Coverage
- Nursing Ratio 1:1 to 5:1 Depending Upon the Clinical
- Needs of the Patient
- Staffing ratio is determined by patient activity and may be higher as needed.
- RNs with ACLS Certification.
- Respiratory Therapists
- 24 hour respiratory care, ACLS certification.
- Expertise in ventilator management and weaning.
- Advanced Wound Management
- Treatment under the direction of certified wound nurse (CWOCN) and board certified plastic surgeon.
- Ostomy and appliance management.
- On-Site Dialysis Services
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- IV Management/Therapies
- Nutrition Services/Parenteral Nutrition Management
- On-Site Ancillary Services
- Laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, diagnostic support, etc.
- Specialty Equipment
- Physical Rehabilitation Services
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Occupational Therapy (OT)
- Speech-Language pathology.
- Fiber-optic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallow (FEES)/Video Swallow Studies. (VSS)
- Modified Barium Swallow. (MBS)
- Electrical Stimulation. (E-stim)